Client Services Update
Gaz Métro Plus takes the directives of public authorities very seriously regarding preventive measures related to the COVID-19 outbreak. We assure you that the current situation does not affect our ability to serve you in the event of a heating or hot water failure.
The health and safety of our employees, our customers, and our business partners is our priority. Consequently, we have implemented several measures to help reduce the risk of spread of COVID 19, while maintaining our essential activities:
- Our customer service is open 24 hours and available to answer your questions and service requests.
- All service activities for heating or hot water failure are maintained for all our customers.
- Appointments that were already scheduled with our technicians and that are considered non-urgent have been cancelled. These appointments are mainly for annual maintenance scheduled with residential customers. Target customers have been contacted or will be contacted shortly. These maintenance appointments will be postponed to a later date, which will be communicated to the customers.
- All service activities for business customers are maintained, including maintenance and visits provided for in contracts.
- Following the recommendations of the Direction de la santé publique du Québec and to protect the public and our employees, Gaz Métro Plus has implemented protection measures for our employees who are in contact with customers.
We thank you for your confidence in our team and our services. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed as needed.